Day Beach Permit Application
Welcome to the City of Santa Monica Day Beach Permit Application!
Before you start, here are some important rules to know
- Permit requirements at the time of application AND renewal - read before proceeding:
- Valid California driver's license or ID card
- Valid California vehicle registration reflecting the eligible applicant's name - no temporary registrations or documentation
- No outstanding parking citations in the City of Santa Monica on the license plate
- Maximum of one (1) beach parking permit allowed per eligible applicant
- Other Regulations
- Permits can be issued only to personal-registered vehicles and are not valid on RVs, commercial vehicles, or vehicles that take up more than one standard parking stall
- Permit is only valid for the license plate number listed below and is not transferrable to any other car or person
- NO REFUNDS for lost, confiscated, unwanted, unused, or partial-period-used permits
Now let's get started!